热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 16939|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

患上老年痴呆症,修行护法有帮助吗? [复制链接]

楼主
发表于 2012-5-28 00:11:10 |显示全部楼层
想与大家分享这位NKT (新噶当巴) 护法同修的故事, 他认为他的癌症情况好转是护法的帮忙。 他在自己的博客写了这一段, 原文为英文:

有利条件
我们学到 - 例如,在今年美国的节日, Dekyong老师授予我们智慧护法多杰雄登的灌顶 - 护法功能是消除障碍,并为我们的修行提供有利条件。最后一句是很重要的,因为条件可能不是在开始时表现得 有利。老师说,我们的对有利条件的想法是,一切事物以我们所想要的方式发生 。他要我们审视这个假设:“如何训练你的头脑”。

然而,如果你真诚地依靠多杰雄登,你可以肯定,发生的一切是为了你的利益,这就是我对我的癌症的观点。前几天,我的肿瘤科医生告诉我,我的癌症状况在缓解 ,每个人都会认为这是有利条件。对于我来说,这意味着我不仅可以参加夏季节,甚至可能有一定的力量参与。这也意味着我需要持续地修行,就如当我得了癌症时 一样,这意味着我需要把握现在的优势,投入更大努力。

希望每个人都得到对修行的有利的条件。

原文:
Favorable Conditions
We learn - for example, at this year's US Festival, where Gen-la Dekyong granted the empowerment of our Wisdom Dharma Protector, Dorje Shugden - that the function of our Dharma Protector is to dispel obstacles and provide favorable conditions for our spiritual practice. The last phrase is important, because the conditions may not at first appear favorable. As Gen-la said, our idea of favorable conditions is that everything goes our way. She asked us to examine that assumption: "How does that train your mind?"

If you're sincerely relying on Dorje Shugden, however, you can be sure that everything that arises is for your benefit, and that is how I tried to view my cancer.

A couple of days ago, my oncologist told me I was in remission from cancer, which everyone would recognize as a favorable condition. For me, it means I can not only attend Summer Festival, but probably even have some energy while I'm there. It also means I need to keep my practice as strong as it was when I had cancer, and it means I need to take advantage of my energy to put even more effort into it.

May everyone have favorable conditions.

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|多杰雄登

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 10:18 , Processed in 0.039843 second(s), 9 queries .